OpenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OpenStory Ms

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAnipeys GM APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Blake
Admin
[GM]Blake

SAnipeys GM APP Empty
PostSubject: SAnipeys GM APP   SAnipeys GM APP EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:48 am

Name: Danny

Where do you live: Canada

Hobbies: soccer, ms, cabal online, games

What EXP You Have As A GM: I've been a gm in a few servers like Ohms and Ahms but they both shut down. I have the whole GM handbook ready. The things I can do for the server are I can ban hackers like no others.. Every 5 minutes I will check !cheaters and ban the fuckers. I can also save the other gms/admins some time when people start begging. I'm a very good advertiser and helper. I wouldn't mind holding events every now and then. I am not very good with any of the coding stuff.

Why You Want To Be A GM:I want to become GM because I like helping players out. I think it's fun to see the smiles on players when I do something for them.The biggest reason is of course I want to Solve questions and all the general things that most say when they place an application.Overall I am a nice person. I love MS. Levi has inspired me and I look up to him. He does great job and I would like to take some pressure off him. If theirs anything I can do I will do it. I will advertise on every site I know and maybe more sites! I'll make time to play OpenStoryMS and will try be one your best helper.

How Did You Find Out About Us: I found out from sozin off of YoshiMS and a few of you might know me as the Smexy Beast.

Hope you enjoyed my Application, Hopefully I will get the honor of assisting and working with each and every one of you.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
http://www.openstoryms.weebly.com
[GM]Levi
Admin
[GM]Levi

SAnipeys GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAnipeys GM APP   SAnipeys GM APP EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:00 am

if snipey ever wants to be a gm he must stop calling himself the smexy beast and all of the gm spots are gone im quite sure
Back to top Go down
https://openstory.darkbb.com

SAnipeys GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OpenStory :: GM Apps-
Jump to: